Review of Qua at Cesar's Palace Las Vegas Nevada

Cityaaron

This was one of the first Opulent Spas i've ever been too, around 7-8 years ago in 2006 post-120-0-31437800-1429679409_thumb.jpg

Gym/Fitness Facilities - n/a

Living Facilities - 10
Classe Dynamics - n/a
Class Variety - n/a
Personal Attention - 7
Food Taste - n/a
Food Variety - n/a
Staff/Management - 8
Trainers/Coaches - 8
Massage/Spa - 8

Cleanliness - 8 

Cold dip -8

steam room- 8

sauna - 7

snow room - 10

All indoor Spa with no windows or distractions from the outside world... a first for me... NO gym here, but if your looking to detox and unwind after a weekend in vegas this is the place... the men and women are in separate areas, the cold dip is right next to the hot tub and each has a waterfall that go into it. each is  separated by a vichi shower. there are relaxation chase lounges made of tile and ergonomically correct in which a nap after several hot/ cold treatments are available .. fruit and water is available in this hot/ cold room.. 

a feature that sets this spa apart from the rest is the snow room, press a button and it snows.... well its foam but there is an ice machine and the room is extra cold which is supposedly good for you.. there is a steam room, working well, non musty smelling as of my last trip in 2008. more hot tubs, shower areas are nice, the waiting room features the usual tea, fruit, water , nuts... there is also a coed infrared sauna made of tile, although i wish it was warmer in there... 

​I never am fully satisfied with massages at american hotels such as this, as i prefer the thai or very deep style of massage and at 180 for a 50 min sweedish its pretty steep but worth it just for the amenities and relaxing after a weekend in vegas.. they also have day passes, which my cheap friends opted for on my bachelor party..