Review of Movara in St. George, Utah - 85/100

michael

I first started going to Movara when it was Fitness Ridge.  It was an excellent experience.  I then went when it was The Biggest Loser Camp and it was great.  Now, they have changed the name to Movara.  But, they still have a great facility and an excellent program.

First, St. George is one of the most amazing places on earth to get into shape.  I think that is the reason there are so many fitness facilities in the area.  The city has an amazing bicycle loop that you can ride around the mountains and to up Snow Canyon.  Sno Canyon is simply stunning and Movara does a lot of its hikes in that area.

Hiking and outdoor activities are in abundance at Movara.  There is a lot to see and do and guests are given the options to do many things outdoors which I find great.  I also like the classes indoor. They have gotten bigger since my first trip here years ago but that is OK.

The masseurs are excellent and the trainers are great.  I feel they are a bit too consertative thinking for me at times, but nothing was ever said that was inappropraite. The area is in Mormon country and the entire area is a bit consertative.

I highly recommend this place and I could never ask for a better experience!  I will be back to get into shape and to enjoy the beauty of the area. 

Gym/Fitness Facilities - 9
Living Facilities - 8
Classe Dynamics - 8
Class Variety - 8
Personal Attention - 7
Food Taste - 10
Food Variety - 9
Staff/Management - 9
Trainers/Coaches - 8
Massage/Spa - 9

Total 85 out of 100

http://www.movara.com/